Ainsworth takes pride in creating the strongest, lightest and most durable paddles on the market. Ainsworth is very confident in the performance of its paddles and offers a one years warranty with all it paddles. The warranty applies from the date of purchase and is restricted to the original purchaser. It covers defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use. Note that the warranty does not cover ‘edge wear’ on the Carbon range of paddles.
Damages due to abuse, negligence or normal wear and tear will be repaired or replaced for a very reasonable charge.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
The warranty will provide coverage against defects and faulty workmanship or materials in all Ainsworth paddles sold. Normal wear and tear, and ‘edge wear’ on the Carbon range of paddles, is not covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover any consequential loss or damage howsoever arising, and is strictly limited to the value of the product supplied, excluding freight charges.
Warranty is void under the following conditions:
- Paddles that are made especially to order and are not from the regular Ainsworth Product Catalogue are non returnable, refundable or up for exchange.
- Split shaft sections require regular maintenance and cleaning It is recommended that all split sections are washed with fresh water after each trip to avoid corrosion and paddle seizing. This issue is not covered by warranty.
- If the product is used for any purpose other than kayaking or canoeing.
- If any product defects arise from conditions or use other than those considered to be the norm while canoeing or kayaking. Misuse and damage by fire or acts of God are not covered by the warranty.
- If the damage is sustained while in transit or on the merchant's premises.
- The warranty may also be deemed invalid if the supplied warranty card is not completed and returned to Ainsworth Paddles within 60 days of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding the warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.